Who We Are
Average student age: 31
Median student age: 29
性别: 84% female, 16% male, <1% unknown
International students: 60 representing 27 countries
Further details on the diversity of Bastyr University students is available by clicking here.
Fall Enrollment (2021): 742*
Department of Botanical Medicine
Master of Science in 营养 for Wellness (CA campus): 9
Master of Science in 营养 for Wellness & Health Coaching (CA Campus): 6
Master of Science in 营养 and Clinical Health Psychology: 1
Department of 公共 Health
Non-degree enrollment: 9
Fall 2019: 66 core faculty, 139 adjunct faculty
Fall 2018: 78 core faculty, 137 adjunct faculty
Fall 2017: 80 core faculty, 130 adjunct faculty
Clinical Training Program
Clinical student-faculty ratio: 6:1
Patient visits to Bastyr Center for Natural Health: approximately 35,000
Student Outcomes Data
* Institutional and program enrollment data is based on primary major counts and does not include secondary and tertiary degrees.
For further information about any other program, contact the Admissions office at email@example.com.
Did You Know?
- Bastyr University campus was once a Catholic seminary
- Bastyr Center for Natural Health is the largest natural health clinic in Washington State
- Bastyr University is a sister school with Shanghai University of Traditional Medicine in China
- Bastyr Center received more than 34,000 patient visits last year