There are many ways to turn your passion for fitness and nutrition into a meaningful, 成功的职业. As a student in Bastyr’s Bachelor of Science in 营养 and 运动科学 program, you’ll gain an in-depth knowledge of the body's physiology and mechanics, as well as an understanding of mind-body wellness and the role of nutrition in health.
- 装备训练设施. Develop skills in exercise testing and research in a fully equipped exercise science laboratory. Our whole-food nutrition kitchen offers students a place to develop culinary skills and understanding of nutritional concepts.
- 实践课程. Bastyr has developed relationships with area medical centers, sports medicine clinics and health clubs where students gain practical experience.
- 个性化的体验. 与高素质 教师, small class sizes and a strong advising program, students are given the focused attention they deserve.
- 全面的方法. The robust curriculum includes course work in exercise physiology, 基本的科学, nutrition and health psychology, 所有这些都培养了一个强健的, nuanced understanding of health and wellness.
- 肥沃的学习环境. Bastyr's 51-acre campus and the adjacent 316-acre Saint Edward State Park offer athletic fields and miles of hiking, 跑步及单车径, as well as access to Lake 华盛顿.
积极的课外选项. A variety of classes and clubs allow the exploration of a wide range of health and fitness activities, 包括瑜伽, 太极, hapkido, 肚皮舞, 合气道, access to Bastyr’s 51-acre campus and Saint Edward State Park.
Set in the heart of the Pacific Northwest, Bastyr’s expansive Seattle-area campus provides a serene, natural environment for students to deepen their health education. Our campus is located in the Seattle suburb of 肯,华盛顿, and encompasses 51 acres along the shore of Lake 华盛顿.
在imsport体育下载西雅图校区, you’ll enjoy dynamic classroom environments and unique facilities for research, laboratory and clinical experiences. Our campus location also affords you easy access to the rich cultural experiences of the Seattle metropolitan area and unlimited exposure to the natural wonders of the Puget Sound region.
The Bachelor of Science in 营养 and 运动科学 is a bachelor’s degree completion program, specifically developed for students who have already started their undergraduate degree. Entering students will have completed the equivalent of two years of college coursework before enrolling. Bastyr enrolls new degree-seeking students for the Fall Quarter entry.
The Bachelor of Science in 营养 and 运动科学 program at Bastyr gives students a deep understanding of the impacts proper nutrition and physical activity have on health and wellness. 参考imsport体育下载的 课程设置表 for the number of credits per course, course hours and lecture hours each week.
Graduates of this program are equipped to serve in multiple roles at the forefront of a new health paradigm - one that emphasizes prevention and well-being. Expected learning outcomes of graduates can be found in the 课程目录.
Contact an advisor to learn more about the Bachelor of Science in 营养 and 运动科学 program.
- Completion of the equivalent of two years of college coursework
- Grade of C or better in all basic proficiency and science requirement courses
- 90 quarter credits (60 semester credits), including a minimum number of credits in the basic proficiency, science and general education categories